Featured Articles  
     
   
     
 
OUR SPONSORS
 
READ MORE CONTENT
I am free
 
Stonehouse Hotel at QC
 
Ondoy was no match
for Eli and KY
 
Living in Aqua
 
Ferrari Series
 

Fine Art Photography by Apy Arevalo

Apy Arevalo is a female portrait photographer based in the Philippines. She does artistic/emotive/glamour self portraiture, portraiture, child portraiture and model's portfolio (fashion). She has a lot of experience in digital photography, digital re-touching, post-processing and photo manipulations.

She believes that she had developed her own style for taking portraitures and post processing. All the images she does are all rendered and all of the post processing effects are intentional. She's a manipulator at heart and loves enhancing pictures to make them more creative, artsy, edgy and vibrant.

What inspires you or drives you, aside from your family and God?

Aside from family and God and sustainable needs, the essence of art, beauty and surrealism inspires and drives me.

If you have another life, what would you be aside from being a photographer/graphic artist?

Aside from being a photograher/graphicl artist, maybe in another life I could be a HERO (in a hollywood-kind-of-way). Everybody wants to be a hero, reality bores me.

Who do you admire the most? Has this person affected your standards that you have for yourself? In what way?

True-blue bohemian children. They are the ones who have "artist" running through their veins. They have mastered the craft, you can see passion blaze thru their eyes. They are moody, emo, unpretentious, one-of-a-kind character, who aren’t afraid or conscious to express who they really are.

Whenever you feel sad, what is your ultimate anti-depressant?

APY MUSIC... my favorite ones in my itunes.

Do you watch movies alone? What movie has made you cry, laugh, and think the most.

Yes, I watch movies alone. I’m a dvd collector =) In this life or next, I will always say that my top three would be: WHAT DREAMS MAY COME, MOULIN ROUGE and MEET JOE BLACK, just the Intro of the movie makes me cry.


What are you scared of?

I’m scared of the littlest little thing – rats, cockroaches. These would definitely make me jump 3ft in the air! On a deeper note, aging terrifies me. The thought of being/looking literally old (me along with others) is probably my deepest fear.

If you will be given two minutes on TV, all channels--both cable and local--tuned in to you, what would you say to the world?

"edward norton if you are listening...I LOVE YOOOOOOOOO, kiss me once..maybe twice...!" aaaaahhhhhh!

If you are a highlighter pen, what word/s will you want to highlight?

Goodness! I think time and date? I really have no sense and idea of what time or day it actually is...everyday- I’m clueless. oh! and also I suck at directions, so I highlight even maps!

If you are a pair of shoes, what style/type are you?

Probably sandals. One you would wear even if you'll be walking a thousand miles. You'd feel very much comfortable and 'at home'.

What is your favorite childhood games/memory?

The endless hours I spent playing final fantasy and resident evil series on Playstation ONE a decade ago - promise! Now, I play PSP.

What is your ultimate dream? What is it that your heart desires the most?

My ultimate dream is to do well and bring good and beauty in this life given to me, NOT riches and fame, but happiness and peace inside my heart set by my own simple standards. My ultimate super secret desire is to have the ability to fly, to learn how to stop time. If I believe I could, maybe there is 'magic' left in this world after all! ;)

If you are given P100,000 cash now, what will you do with the money? What are the things you'll buy?

I would just like to save it if ever in my 'emergency cookie jar' but if I have to use it, I would buy a CANON 5D!























Photographers: APY AREVALO (Ey-pi)
Profession: Portrait & Event Photographer / Graphic Artist

Contact Details:
Mobile: 639204882458
Email: apy_317@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment