Featured Articles  
     
   
     
 
OUR SPONSORS
 
READ MORE CONTENT
I am free
 
Stonehouse Hotel at QC
 
Ondoy was no match
for Eli and KY
 
Living in Aqua
 
Ferrari Series
 

Appetizing: Cooking In Small Spaces by Mike Rivera

Mamou
Recently shared another great dinner with a friend who recently celebrated his birthday at Mamou, Serendra. Just a small group but not very quiet. We started out with the Mamou Charcuterie...
 

Spinach Butter and French Toast
You, you read that right. That's not peanut butter but SPINACH Butter. While i was making some French Toast last Sunday, I got distracted from my thoughts of Hollandaise...
 

Of Brasseries And Brassieres
The words "brasserie" and "brassiere" are often jumbled in my Pinay mind. I always have to remind myself that the former is a French upscale restaurant probably with lots of lacy decor...
 

Zubuchon- Salt & Fat. My Favorite Food Groups
The 1 kilo frozen Zubuchon is waiting to be eaten by 2 people. Me and A. It has traveled 571 kilometers from Cebu to my kitchen. How can I deny it? I have not blogged about food in a while but the tender, tasty flesh lying there, counting the minutes before...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment